A Rakaia-based company operating a retail business requires an enthusiastic and reliable retail salesperson. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, committed and with good work ethic.
To welcome customers by greeting them and offering assistance. To provide an appropriate face and image of the Company to customers at all times including meeting customers’ needs where appropriate and being respectful of their culture.To advise customers by providing information on products.To help customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.To provide accurate and efficient processing of all retail transactions as requiredTo assist in the achievement of planned sales targets
· To keep the shop in a tidy and clean condition including general housekeeping
· To ensure secure and efficient use of space for receiving, storing and distribution of product and materials.
· To physically move, merchandise and perform housekeeping of products and materials in the shop
· To participate in stock-take exercises as required
Skills and Experience
- Retail sales experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills with the ability to calculate and process varied types of sales
- Being full of energy, ambitious and confident - A language skill to communicate with Chinese and/or Korean speaking people is of advantage
Successful applicant must be able to work 6 days a week for flexible hours including weekends. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com